dinsdag 31 augustus 2010

Dagoba - Poseidon

Industrial Metal machine from France. Blew me of the chair I'm sitting on right now with What Hell is About, a piece of heavy, fast, angry and bombastic metalart. Too bad the follow up record turned out to be crap, and the band disappeared out of my radar for a while (probably also because they didn't do much shows in The Netherlands). But they came back right in when I heard their new album, called Poseidon. It does exactly the same as What Hell is About, but with a more matured sound and better songwriting. This band is heavily recommended for fans of Fear Factory, Mnemic, Sybreed and the likes of that.
(The only thing that actually bothers me about this band is that their image still sucks...)

Download this newly released album HERE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts with Thumbnails